Are you keen to join an innovative, market-leading Tech company?
Great opportunity for a Client Services Professional to join
Rapid Global's fun and friendly Client Services team!
Leading global companies continue to choose Rapid Global to support/manage their compliance, safety and risk management processes with their staff, contractors and site visitors. Our fully integrated and modular workforce management software supports a culture of safety and compliance in companies across Australia and internationally.
You thrive, we thrive - together we're incredible!
We have an amazing, diverse team at Rapid, who are dynamic and passionate about what we do and why we are here. Our team do an incredible job of supporting and learning from each other and we have a keen focus on providing development and training opportunities. We know that without our software superheroes, we would not be the successful company we are today!
We focus on strengthening our team to go after greatness and believe as one of our core values that champions play as one. We have team engagement events, team building activities and rewards and recognition programs. Have a look on our website rapidglobal.com, to see a bit more about our team and what we value.
As a Client Services Professional at Rapid, you’ll join our established Client Services department and have a key part to play in effectively resolving customer enquiries, troubleshooting problems and educating customers on our products. You’ll be passionate about delivering exceptional client service.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- Solid customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can build rapport quickly with a firm, engaging and respectful manner
- Can work in a high-pace environment and demonstrate solid computer literacy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn complex software products and systems
- The ability to work within our core business hours Monday to Friday on a permanent full-time basis
- Currently have or are willing to apply for a police clearance
- 1-3 years' previous experience in a client service phone support position is desirable but not essential
What we can provide for you:
- At Rapid, we acknowledge that work/life balance is important. This role will be available in a hybrid work from home/office arrangement upon agreement
- We understand that career development and advancement is essential. At Rapid we have development programs designed to upskill, strengthen and engage you. Opportunities for development and pathways include Projects, Sales, Administration, Testing and Development
- On the job training is provided
- Reward and recognition program
- Fun events such as coffee carts and STEPtember, plus engagement events such as escape rooms, tree climbs and team lunches
- Fully equipped, large break out zone as well as an outdoor balcony, chill out areas and a table tennis table!
- And you will be part of a fun, passionate and high-achieving team, in an enviable city-based location with state of the art facilities – just across from the Central Markets!
If this sounds like the next step for you, then apply now with your resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!