Are you keen to join an innovative, market-leading Tech company?
Great opportunity for a Full Stack Software Developer to join
Rapid Global's high performing Technology team.
Leading global companies continue to choose Rapid to support/manage their compliance, safety and risk management processes with their staff, contractors and site visitors. Our fully integrated and modular workforce management software supports a culture of safety and compliance in companies across Australia and internationally.
We have an amazing, diverse team at Rapid, who are dynamic and passionate about what we do and why we are here. Our team do an incredible job of supporting and learning from each other and we have a keen focus on providing development and training opportunities. We know that without our software superheroes, we would not be the successful company we are today!
We focus on strengthening our team to go after greatness and believe as one of our core values that champions play as one. We have team engagement events, team building activities and rewards and recognition programs. Have a look on our website rapidglobal.com, to see a bit more about our team and what we value.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-managing Software Developer to join our skilled team of specialists as they develop, enhance and work towards the delivery of the next generation of our suite of products. Think cutting edge processes and bespoke projects!
This position offers a great opportunity for the right individual to make a difference and stamp their mark in a well-run team environment whilst gaining extensive software development experience across a wide variety of platforms including web, mobile, tablet and desktop environments.
- Enhance, develop and deliver code in line with our coding guidelines and industry best practices
- Complete code reviews and provide feedback to developers on those reviews
- Develop unit tests for the code you’ve written
- Provide testing steps/guidelines for testers
- Review, self manage and complete tasks assigned in the sprint
- Suggest improvements and refactoring opportunities within the code base
To be successful, you'll have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Out-of-the-box thinker who works well in an agile and fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Currently have or are willing to apply for a police clearance
- Proven experience in software development (some local experience preferred)
- Bachelor degree in Software Development or similar
- C# .NET 4.8+
- ASP.NET & MVC 5+
- HTML5 & CSS3
- SQL (MSSQL)
- Entity Framework/Linq
- CSS Pre-processors (LESS/SASS)
- Application Security (OWASP)
- Cloud Services (Hosting, Email)
- UI/UX Experience
- Windows Presentation Framework
What we can provide for you:
- At Rapid, we acknowledge that work/life balance is important. This role has the option to work from home, in the city office, or a mix of both
- We understand that career development and advancement is essential, that is why we have professional development programs designed to upskill, strengthen and engage you
- On the job training is provided
- Reward and recognition program
- Fun events such as coffee carts and STEPtember, plus engagement events such as escape rooms, team lunches and after work drinks
- Amazing Adelaide Head Office in a central location right near the Central Markets
- Bright, open office, a fully stocked large breakout zone as well as outdoor balcony, chill out areas and a table tennis table!
If this sounds like the next step for you, then apply now with your resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!