Rapid Global is a multi-award winning provider of Workplace Management Software for many of the world's most respected organisations.
Our clients look to us to provide state of the art software as well as excellent customer service and in turn, we look to and support our programming team to make the technical requirements a reality.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-managing Dev Ops Deployment Engineer to join our skilled team of specialists as they develop, enhance and work towards the delivery of the next generation of our suite of products.
In this role, your primary focus will be on streamlining and managing the deployment process across multiple environments in order to facilitate business growth through automation and innovation of existing business systems.
This position offers a great opportunity for the right individual to make a difference and stamp their mark in a well-run team environment whilst gaining extensive deployment experience encompassing a wide variety of platforms including web, mobile, tablet and desktop environments.
We value strong communication skills and the ability to express concepts and ideas to various stakeholders.
Additionally, candidates should have a excellent understanding of the systems development life-cycle and enjoy using their analytic and problem-solving skills to identify and develop unique solutions to enhance the deployment process.
Knowledge and Expertise
- TeamCity/Octopus Deploy
- Git/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Powershell scripting skills
- SQL scripting skills (MSSQL)
- C# & .Net programming skills
- IIS Configuration and Management
- Windows OS (Troubleshooting, Event Viewer, Scheduled Tasks, Logs & Services)
- Mobile Apps deployment (Android and Apple Stores)
- Cloud Services (Server Hosting, Files, Notification Services, Mail)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Jira (or similar Issue tracking system)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with automation testing via Selenium, SOAPUI, BrowserStack & PostMan
- Exposure to 3rd party logging systems such as Splunk & New Relic
- TestFlight by Apple
Is this the job for you? Apply today!
Please include a cover letter, with your resume addressing the above key criteria.
This role is located in Adelaide, South Australia. If you are applying from interstate or overseas, please address your ability to relocate in your cover letter.
Please note that only successful short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Lipapis (HR Administrator) on 1800 307 595.